The Global Logistics and Supply Chain Technology program gives students the opportunity to become immersed in the world of logistics and supply chain. Students can also earn college credit, network with professionals in the industry, and earn work experience through the internship programs during the summer once they turn 15.
4-year Academy Program (grades 9-12).
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Technology (9th grade)
- Introduction to Information Technology Applications (10th Grade)
- Global Logistics Operations (11th Grade)
- Global Logistics Management (12th Grade)
Industry Certification (Within the program): TBA
Industry Certification (Outside of the program): Forklift Certification at Kelly Tractor/Caterpillar
- Miami Dade Beacon Council Trade and Logistics Committee
- Florida Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association
- World Trade Center Miami
- Miami Springs/Airport Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the National Academy Foundation (NAF) www.naf.org;check for information on scholarships.
Other Opportunities: field trips, internship opportunities, guest speakers, conferences/workshops.