What you need to know before logging in…
To create a new Parent Account you must obtain the following:
- Your child’s MDCPS student ID
- Parent 6 Digit PIN number (To obtain you must visit your child’s school)
- Students Date of Birth (DOB)
- Student birth place State or Country
- Zip Code
It takes 24 hours after you are registered with the Parent Account Registration System to be able to change your initial password in the Password Management/P-Synch system.
After the 24 hour period, login to the Password Management/P-Synch from the Parent Portal Access screen using your user ID and initial password.
Acceptable Use Policy and Registration for All Portal Users
The Anti-Discrimination Policy Statement has been revised.
- Anti-Discriminiation Translated Creole.pdf
- Anti-Discriminiation Translated Spanish.pdf
- Antidiscrimination policy CRC_07_14.pdf
- CRC Poster CREOLE.pdf
- CRC Poster SPANISH.pdf
- CRC Poster-ENGLISH.pdf